Wednesday, November 16th!
What is the Jog-A-Thon?
Each year students gather on the field and show school spirit by jogging around the track for our annual fundraiser. The Jog-A-Thon will be held on Wednesday, November 16th on the lower field. Students will have fun jogging to music played by a D.J. while supporting a great cause. ALL ARE WELCOME!
All students receive a Jog-A-Thon shirt and frozen treat on the day of the Jog-A-Thon. Additional information on prizes coming soon! The Jog-A-Thon committee is collecting prizes for rewards now!
How does my child participate?
COLLECT DONATIONS! Start collecting donations today! Ask friends, neighbors and family near and far for a flat donation (i.e. $25, $100, $200, etc.) Donations can be made by cash or check made out to BPE PTA.
ONLINE DONATIONS: Your child is registered for the Bay Park Jog-A-Thon in Race Roster. Now it’s time to customize and share their fundraising page with the world! You can access the page by going to: https://raceroster.com/events/2022/65328/bay-park-jog-a-thon/
COMPANY MATCHING: Double your donation to BPE PTA. Many companies match donations. Ask your company!
How to sponsor the Jog-A-Thon?
Become a corporate sponsor of the Jog-A-Thon through on of our three sponsorship levels:
Silver Sponsor – $300 Donation (Deadline Dec 1st)
- Business logo on a vinyl banner displayed on Bay Park’s campus, visible to the school community of 500+ and the community of Bay Park.
- Business featured in our school newsletter, email blasts, flyers, & school website – which circulate to our community of 500+.
Gold Sponsor (All Silver Level benefits PLUS) – $500 Donation (Deadline Oct 14th)
- If received by October 14th, your business logo featured on our Jog-A-Thon t-shirts! Over 500+ t-shirts distributed to the students and staff.
Super Sponsor – (All Gold and Silver Level benefits PLUS) $1000 Donation (Deadline Oct 14th)
- Business name and logo on a huge banner displayed in BPE drop off zone (XL/Corporate Sponsor size)
- Large Logo on t-shirts
- Enhanced business features in school communications
- BPE Gift Bag: Yeti water bottle, pair of BPE youth socks, BPE lanyard, 3 BPE Tees.
- Marquee Display – Your business name/promotion or a student birthday “shoutout”
Contact the Jog-A-Thon committee at email@example.com to become a corporate sponsor!
TURN IN DONATIONS!
The last day to turn in donations and still be eligible for prizes is December 1st.
Contact Susan Phillips-Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org