THIS JUST IN:
Bay Park Elementary PTA Auction & Masquerade – Final numbers, news and information!
– 176 BPE parents, faculty and staff attended the Auction & Masquerade! So much fun!!
– The Gross Revenue for the Auction was $24,926 and was comprised of:
o $6,620 in ticket sales
o $14,668 from B4G.com online auction purchases including 55 Teacher Features– Our BPE Teachers are AWESOME!
o $3,100 in “School-Wide” and “In-House” Raffle ticket sales (with NO online advertising)
o $300 in Post-Auction Restaurant Gift Card sales
– The Total Auction Expenses to-date are $9,618.82 with the largest expense going towards the Venue: Riverwalk
o Note: The charge for room rental, food, corkage, taxes and gratuity comes out to @ $32/pp and we only charge $40/pp to attend the event.
– Thanks to our generous sponsors we were able to save over $4,000 in additional expenses including:
o Beer (Deft Brewing)
o Wine (Generous BPE Family)
o Photobooth (Caroline Abkar – yoursandiegorealty.com)
o Logo and Invitation Design and Invitation printing fee (Erica Krystek with Minted.com)
o Online Auction Annual Website Fee (SD Meetings)
o Auction décor and rentals (Flowers By Erin)
o Discounted DJ charge (DJ ArtForm)
o Auction Highlight Video and Photos (MC Visuals)
o Pure Cupcakes (Ms. Jennifer).
– The BPE Auction & Masquerade Committee was made up of 25 BPE Moms—it takes a VILLAGE!
– Over 100 business in the Bay Park Community and beyond donated to this year’s Auction! The items donated were either up for bid online, turned into Raffle Prizes, or are being used for Teacher Features.
– The total Net Revenue to-date for the 2018 Bay Park Auction & Masquerade is $15,307.18 — this is almost $5,000 more than we did last year!
*** None of this would have been possible with out an incredible network of BPE friends, family and community who donated goods, services and items to this year’s Auction! It is TRULY INCREDIBLE!! Thank you for your support! ***