Bay Park Elementary is a wonderful community because of the parental support and the volunteer contributions of people just like you. If you’d like to be an integral part of programs and activities the PTA and Foundation put on for students, now is the time to step up and make a difference!
Several elected PTA Executive Board positions are open for the 2015/16 school year.
- Ways and Means (Fundraising) 1st Vice President
- Recording Secretary
- Financial Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary (Splash, Facebook, Website)
The following positions are non-elected/appointed positions that are available:
- Arts Chair(s) (tile painting, art camps, Meet the Masters, etc)
- Room Parent Coordinator(s)
- Spirit Wear Coordinator(s)
- Garden/Recycling Chair(s)
- Safety Committee Chair(s)
These are committee positions which need to be filled for these events to happen next year:
- Carnival Committee (minimum of 4 members)
- Aloha Gala Committee (minimum of 4 members)
- Jog-a-thon Committee (minimum of 4 members)
- 4th Grade Committee (minimum of 4 members)
- 5th Grade Committee (minimum of 5 members)
If you are interested, a Committee and Position Description detail can be found here.
Please contact Christa Folkers, Nikole Atterholm and Monica Astorga at email@example.com with your interest.